While the holidays may look a bit different this year, we we can still hold on to a few traditions and even add a few.
We love to bake in my house and this year my daughter made five different batches of dough. I wanted to share my favorite recipe with you.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesCourse: Uncategorized
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Optional: substitute m&m’s for any of the chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- Enlarge bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
Mix in the white, milk and dark chocolate chips.
- Drop in rounded teaspoonfuls onto uncreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
Cool on cookie sheets.
Do you have a favorite recipe for the holidays?
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday.